The Air Fryer
A product totally surrounding the fried foods, the Air Fryer perfectly creates crispy fries your interest food items converting into golden brown color. It involves almost no oil. Not only surrounding the traditional potato chips, fried food and other items, but it is also beneficial in terms of vegetables, proteins i.e. chicken wings and drumsticks and appetizers too, such as feta triangles and coquettes. Even deserts can be baked with perfection with the help of an air fryer such as, blondies and brownies.
How does it work?
Explaining in other words, the air fryer is almost same as a convection oven but in a different display, cooking eatables at very high temperatures at the same time sending dry air all around the food, resulting prepared items faster that too with a crisp without any access fat.
Best Air Fryers to Buy
Buying an air fryer at best discounts using Amazon coupon codes is one of the best deal for you to get some amazing things in affordable prices.
2020 Best Air Fryers
1. COSORI Smart WiFi Air Fryer 5.8
2. Ninja Air Fryer
3. Chefman 6.3 Quart Digital Air Fryer
4. Yedi Total Package Air Fryer
What an Air Fryer should contain?
Various types of air fryers in a lot of different sizes are available these days. If you are concerned for a crowd one, you can try the Philips XXL Air Fryer which can cook a whole chicken or parts of fries.
And, if you are out of counter space, you can have the Philips Avance Air Fryer which utilizes the patented technology for flowing hot air, creating crunchy, pleasing results. The next-generation’s air fryer preserves a compactable size with the same greater capacity. It also contains the Turbo-Star technology that makes sure for the food to be cooked evenly.
To enhance the versatility of the fryer further, you can also purchase various unique attachments, for instance, grill pan, racks, mesh baskets and muffin pans too, for entertaining.
5 Tips on how to use an Air Fryer
To ensure that you receive well cooked food items through the air fryer, you must follow the following effective tips:
Keep a required amount of space in the food for air’s effective circulation in it. This process provides the food with the proper crispiness.
Keep them dry
Make sure to pat dry your food initial to cooking, such as, if they are done with marinating phase, to prevent excess smoke and splatters. Correspondingly, on cooking foods containing high fats such as, chicken wings, drain the fat making it empty from the bottom machine from time to time.
Spray the food
Lightly spray every food item with the cooking spray or you can also add little oil to avoid them from sticking the basket.
Do shake it
On frying, make sure to open the fryer and shake the food present in the machine’s basket. Less food items like French chips and fries can get compressed. Yet, for effective results, change their side after every 10 to 15 minutes.
Master other cooking ways
Air fryer isn’t only created for frying. However, it is also best for the rest healthy cooking ways such as, grilling, roasting and baking. You can opt for cooking salmon.
Tips on how to use Air Fryer for Chicken
Air Fryer has made cooking a lot easier. To achieve the best and time oriented results, make sure you abide by the following points:
- Constantly coat chicken with butter or oil, lightly. Olive oil can also be used. Oiling it will assist the crisp of breading on forming crunchy and a golden brown color. Avoiding oil can give it a little powdery texture.
- It won’t taste as chicken fried in oil. Do not expect and settle yourself for it. It never tastes like the same, therefore, appearing golden and crispy forming a win-win situation ever for any oil.
- Go through the breading process softly. Evenly coat the chicken in the mixture of egg and then in flour. Thinner coat appears with better crisp than the thicker ones.
- Using a higher amount of egg and not letting off the excess to drip off or cooking by setting up a wrong temperature can cause chicken to appear soggy beneath the breading. Make sure to cook on 350F but, some air fryers can demand a different temperature too. Just follow the instructions stated with every air fryer.
- Apply less amount of oil coating before placing the chicken in the fryer and through the midway too, in order to get rid of the remains of flour to appear on the fully cooked chicken. If it still appears, lessen the amount of floor.
- Cook the chicken longer and utilize the meat thermometer to cook it by the needed time.
Tips on how to use Air Fryer for Fries
You can now have the perfect and crispy French fries cooked within your home just by following these effective tips and guidelines. With the help of these convenient tips you can ensure the best cooked air fried French fries:
- Focus on having the russet potato to gain the classic French flavored fries. Don’t remove its skin. However, thoroughly wash the potatoes and remove the excess dirt present on it, if any and make it clear from any bruises or eyes.Use Mandolin to cut the potatoes conveniently and in perfect sticks to get them well crisped.
- Ensure to soak your fries in a large bowl filled with cold water for minimum 60 minutes i.e. one hour and do change the water after every 20 minutes replacing with cold, fresh water. As soaking potato in water supports in the removing of starch, in the end forming them with a better crisp.
- Fully dry the fries well after soaking them, before setting them to fry. You can put and spread them on paper towels or you may also emphasize on having a clean dish towel to ensure no residual moisture is remaining.
- People also choose olive oil as an alternative of the normally used oil to get healthier cooked vegetable in the air fryer.
- People prefer the air fryer for fries as it requires only a fraction amount of oil for cooking the fries as compared to the regular fries.
Some of the Recommended Articles: