Kohl’s is here to make your shopping experience 100 times more exciting by offering Kohl’s Cash as a reward. Yes, you heard it right. They are now giving out extra cash to appreciate you for your purchases. Well, who doesn’t like some extra money? Everyone does, right? You must be wondering how Kohl’s Cash works, so here is everything you need to know about Kohl’s cash. Earn Kohl’s money with every purchase and spend extravagantly!
[toggle title=”Table of Content” load=”hide”]
- What Is Free Kohl’s Cash
- How Do I Earn Kohl’s Cash
- How Does Kohl’s Cash Work
- How Does Kohl’s Rewards Work
- Kohl’s Cash Coupons
- Redeem Kohl’s Cash
- Tips to Redeem Kohl’s Cash
- Kohl’s Cash & Promos
- Best Things to Buy with Kohl’s Cash
- Bonus Coupons
What Is Free Kohl’s Cash?
Kohl’s Cash is redeemable coupons given out as rewards to customers during specific promotional periods or on the purchase of special items at Kohl’s. Kohl’s Cash earning periods and promotional dates are advertised on their official homepage and advertisements. Visit Kohls.com and keep yourself updated regarding the upcoming Kohl’s Cash dates. Don’t miss to check Kohl’s coupon codes.
How Do I Earn Kohl’s Cash?
Kohl’s Cash can be earned on the purchase of all eligible in-store and online items. However, you cannot earn Kohl’s Cash on the purchase of gift cards. During promotional periods, customers can earn free $10 Kohl’s Cash if their eligible purchases exceed $50. For every additional purchase above $50, you can earn free Kohl’s cash that can later be redeemed on your future purchases to make cash off your purchases. The more you purchase, the better. Here’s how you can earn more free Kohl’s money:
- Keep your eyes on Kohl’s Cash promotional periods: You can’t earn Kohl’s Cash on your every purchase. It would help if you kept yourself updated regarding the upcoming earning periods. As per their website, you can expect the promotional period to start soon.
- Make sure to purchase eligible items: You can earn a maximum of free Kohl’s Cash if you make sure to buy eligible items and adds up to $50 or above. You can’t earn Kohl’s Cash on sales and clearance items, and gift cards. So make sure to avoid these things when you are trying to earn Kohl’s Cash.
- Make sure to receive your Kohl’s Cash: If you are shopping in-store during Kohl’s Cash promotional periods, make sure to ask the cashier to hand you your Kohl’s Cash certificate. However, if you are shopping online, you’ll receive your free Kohl’s cash coupons right in your inbox. If you haven’t received it yet, make sure to ask the customer service after you have checked out.
How Does Kohl’s Cash Work?
Kohl’s cash can be earned on the purchase of all eligible merchandise whether you have bought it in-store, through the website, or on Kohl’s app. If your assets exceed $50, you can earn an additional $10 Kohl’s Cash. With every further, you can reach the following amount of Kohl’s Cash:
- Earn $10 Kohl’s Cash if your purchases exceed $50
- Earn $20 Kohl’s cash every time your assets exceed $100
- Earn $30 Kohl’s cash if your purchases exceed $150 and more.
You should also keep in mind that just like Kohl’s Cash can be earned during a special promotion period, they can only be redeemed during specific dates known as the redemption period.
You can get extra Kohl’s cashback during special promotion periods. Sometimes customers can earn $5 Kohl’s Cashback for every $25 purchase of merchandise. During special discount periods like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, customers can even reach up to $15 Kohl’s Cashback for their purchases.
How Does Kohl’s Rewards Work?
Kohl’s Rewards, previously called Yes2You Rewards, is their loyalty program that provides extra benefits to customers upon signing up. Kohl’s Rewards members earn double honors on their daily purchases. If you are a Kohl’s rewards program member, you can earn 5% Kohl’s Cashback on every purchase along with the regular $10 Kohl’s cash you earn on purchases above $50.
- After almost 48 hours of your purchase, the earnings will be added to your Kohl’s Rewards balance.
- On the 1st of the next month, your balance in Kohl’s Rewards will be converted and incremented as $5 Kohl’s Cash for every $100 purchase.
- You can use this $5 Kohl’s cashback within 30 days of receiving it in your account.
- Kohl’s Cash is earned by the rewards program members who receive their Kohl’s cash directly in their email. They also send frequent reminders so you can use the $5 Kohl’s cashback before it expires.
Kohl’s Cash Coupons
Kohl’s Cash coupons are either in physical paper form or in a digital format given to customers rewarded with extra Kohl’s Cash. In-store customers receive these Kohl’s Cash coupons in physical condition, while online shoppers receive digital Kohl’s Cash coupons.
These coupons have a unique 15 digit redemption code and a four-digit PIN code extremely important to redeem Kohl’s Cash coupons. If you are eligible to receive these coupons but you haven’t received them, make sure to ask the cashier or mail them on their official site to inquire. Here’s how they look like:
Redeem Kohl’s Cash
Kohl’s Cash can be redeemed during specific redemption periods, whether you are shopping in-store, on their website, or through Kohl’s App. You can save Kohl’s Cash by either presenting the Kohl’s cash coupons to the cashier or by providing the 15 digits long Kohl’s Cash number while checking out.
However, you need to make sure that these Kohl’s Cash coupons cannot be redeemed anytime (only during the eligible earning periods). Furthermore, there is absolutely no limit to using one Kohl’s cash coupon per order; you can apply as much as six Kohl’s cash coupons on your single order.
Tips to Redeem Kohl’s Cash
- If you are shopping in-store, then you need to make sure that you bring the physical Kohl’s cash coupons to redeem them while shopping. If you forget your paper Kohl’s cash coupons, you can’t claim any discounts.
- If you are shopping online, make sure to enter the 15 digit redemption code and four-digit PIN code present on the Kohl’s cash online coupon.
- If you are shopping via Kohl’s app, Kohl’s Cash currently present in your Kohl’s wallet gets deducted automatically.
- Make sure to visit this official page frequently to keep track of their Kohl’s Cash redemption dates.
Kohl’s Cash & Promos
One of the most amazing things about using Kohl’s cash coupons on your purchases is that they can easily be combined with several other Kohl’s discounts, promos, coupon codes, and sale discounts. There is no restriction on using other promos and coupons if you are already applying Kohl’s cash coupons.
This stacking up of several discounts helps you save more and more. However, certain brands might be excluded from this offer, and you can easily find these details by contacting Kohl’s customer service before shopping.
If you are stacking up Kohl’s cash & promos together, Kohl’s money will be applied to your order first, and other discounts will be used later on. To understand this better, let’s look at an example:
- For instance, your total purchase totals $80. You wish to apply $10 Kohl’s cash coupons and a 10% discount code on your entire order.
- $10 Kohl’s Cash will be deducted first, which will make the order equal to $70.
- 10% discount code will now be applied on this remaining $70, which will reduce the final total to $63.
Best Things to Buy with Kohl’s Cash
Kohl’s cash can be used to buy absolutely anything from Kohl’s, but you need to choose the available items to generate maximum benefits wisely. Here are some of the tips on what are some of the best things to spend your Kohl’s cash on:
- Home appliances: Instead of buying cheap items, you can save up your Kohl’s Cash on buying home appliances like a vacuum cleaner, air purifiers, and much more from high-end brands like Dyson, which do not offer sales and discounts too often.
- Levi’s: Get yourself an amazing pair of denim jeans using Kohl’s cash and satisfy your cravings.
- Nike: You don’t usually get the chance to get shoes from one of the top shoe brands at a discounted price. Considering they do not offer discounts often, use your Kohl’s cash to get yourself a comfortable pair of shoes.
- Beauty Products: With the recent 50% off clearance sale on beauty products. Stack your Kohl’s cash coupons along with other discounts and get your hands on your favorite beauty products.
- Adidas: Combine your Kohl’s cash with the recent 25% off discount sale going on in Adidas and get yourself an amazing pair of shoes.
- Christmas Décor & ornaments: Get yourself amazing Christmas ornaments by combining the recent clearance sale in Christmas items and Kohl’s Cash coupons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why won’t my Kohl’s Cash online work?
There might be several reasons why you are unable to use your Kohl’s Cash online:
- Certain things are not eligible for Kohl’s cash coupons like gift cards, Kohl’s Care items, or to pay your Kohl’s card balance. If you are trying to use Kohl’s cash for any of the following purposes, it will not work.
- It might be possible that the redemption period has passed, and therefore you are unable to use Kohl’s cash online.
- There is also a possibility that you have entered the wrong redemption code while checking out. Make sure to recheck the code on Kohl’s cash coupons.
Q. Why isn’t my Kohl’s cash showing up in my wallet?
It might be possible that Kohl’s email id has been blocked from your account or present in the spam account. Make sure to add Kohls[@]em[dot]kohls[dot]com in the list of unblocked senders. If it still doesn’t work, you can directly contact them at their website.
Q. Can I use expired Kohl’s cash coupons?
Yes, you can use expired Kohl’s cash coupons if they have not passed the 10 day grace period after their expiration date. All you need to do is contact customer service and you can easily access your expired Kohl’s cash online even after the expiration date.